- Session location: Gruene, TX
- Favorite place on earth: my grandpa's lake
- Favorite music: hip hop and R&B
- Favorite things in her closet: shoes! gotta love sandals and Converse
- Favorite fictional character: Spongebob Squarepants
- Favorite dessert: chocolate lava cake
- Three things she can't live without: family, friends, happiness :)
I'm thrilled to welcome Charlotte, a senior at Clark High School, to the Ever After Model Team! This busy girl somehow finds the time to play Clark basketball and softball, and she runs on the cross country team. And when she gets cleaned up, she looks THIS GORGEOUS:
Continuing with my model team introductions, I am so happy to have Brittany Klinge on board! I am completely in love with her beautiful doe-eyed gaze and her flawless skin. She absolutely glows in her images! Brittany is a cheerleader for Clemens High School and she is a member of PALS, a Peer Assistance and Leadership program where she is able to mentor younger students. Welcome to the Ever After team, Brittany!
We are now booking Fall sessions for the class of 2016. Call 210-602-1490 for a detailed session information magazine.
I am so happy to introduce Avery Walker to you! She is a senior at Clemens High School, loves watermelon sour patch candy, and aspires to someday be a sports broadcaster, model or actress. I have no doubt that this girl will achieve all that and more!
We are now booking Fall sessions for the class of 2016. Please call the studio for details! 210-602-1490